- January 15, 2021
Results of Admission for the Development of High Quality Research Graduates in Science and Technology Petchra Pra Jom Klao Ph.D. Research Scholarship (KMUTT – NSTDA)
Academic Year 2/2020 (Additional Round)
1. The suggestion will be sent through the candidates’ emails. If you have some questions, please contact Research, Innovation and Partnerships Office, Tel: 0-2470-9627
2. Foundation Courses
– LNG 601 Foundation English Course for International Program
3. Foreign Candidates will receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from the university. LOA will be printed on the official letterhead of the university and signed by an officially authorized person. It confirms that
you are accepted to begin your study at the university. It will state the field of study, the name of school/ faculty, the duration of study, a certain commencing date.
4. At least 2 weeks before classes begin, the orientation will be organized for new international students and other important details, please contact: International Affairs Office. (Tel: +66-2470-8468, Email:
5. Student ID, Enrollment Schedule and Academic Calendar, please visit Registrar’s Office Website, https://regis.kmutt.ac.th, Tel +66-2-470-8147, Email: email@example.com
6. Scholarship orientation and making agreement, please contact: Student Financial Aid Unit. (https://sfa.kmutt.ac.th/en/home/, Tel: +66-2470-8107, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. The application number can be checked from the Admission Room.