THE PETCHRA PRA JOM KLAO PH.D. RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi devised the Petchra Pra Jom Klao Doctoral scholarship to improve group the student utilisation of their precious time to study in the doctoral degree program and enhance the research and development experience under the supervision of highly experienced group of researcher and advisors. This scholarship is for those doctoral student who wants to develop themselves as quality researchers in their respective fields of research so as to create a positive impact on the social and economic conditions of the country. This scholarship will cover a specific period of the academic yer under certain given conditions.
- Bachelor degree with first class honors, or
- Bachelor degree with second class honors and places in the first 10% of the class (A Certificate from Registrar’s Office)
- A GPA of 3.5 and above in the Master’s Degree, or
- In case the candidate has not obtained Master’s degree yet or has gained GPA of 3.25 and above to 3.5, candidates should have published full research papers in national and international journals.
- Candidates who are expecting to obtain Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree must submit the certificate to the scholarship committee before signing the scholarship contract.
Candidates who already worked for a thesis and wishes to work for the thesis under a group of researchers who have a potential contribution towards the economy and the society will get an added advantage.
Candidate’s necessary capability and determination to work in the respective field of research which would be evaluated from the interview and the statement of purpose of research written by the candidate in about 600 words.
Candidates should have recommendation letter from the advisor and commander stating that the candidate is a devoted researcher and also assuring of his/her good attitude.
Candidates should have a letter which was indicated (in which it is mentioned) by KMUTT instructors or researchers (willing to be) your Petchra Pra Jom Klao’s advisor.
Candidates should produce all the additional documents related to the research and other academic areas.