- July 1, 2018
- School of Energy Environment and Materials
1. S. Soponronnarit, N. Dussadee, J. Hirunlabh, P. Namprakai, and S. Thepa, 1992, Computer Simulation of Solar-assisted Fruit Cabinet Dryer, RERIC International Energy Journal, Vol.14, No.1, June.
2. S. Kumsopa, P. Namprakai, S. Thepa and K. Kirtikara, 1999, Solar Earth-Water Distillation From High Salinity Soil For Production of Water For Young Trees, International Journal of Ambient Energy, vol. 20, No. 2.
3. S. Thepa, K. Kirtikara, J. Hirumlabh, J. Khedari, 1999, Improving indoor conditions of Thai-style mushroom house by means of an evaporative cooler and continuous ventilation, Renewable Energy, vol 17, pp.359-369.
4. J. Khedari, J. Waewsak, S. Thepa, J. Hirunlabh, 2000, Field investigation of night radiation cooling under tropical climate, Renewable Energy, vol. 20, pp. 183-193.
5. P. Kaunmuang, K. Kirtikara, R. Songprakorb, S. Thepa and T. Suwannakum, 2001, “Assessment of Photovoltaic Pumping Systems in Thailand-One Decade Experience, Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells Vol. 67, pp. 529-534.
6. Joseph khedari, Watchara Permchart, Naris Pratinthong, Sirichai Thepa, Jongjit Hirunlabh, 2001, Field study using the ground as a sink for the condensing unit of an air conditioner in Thailand, Energy , Vol. 60, pp. 797-810.
7. Khunchai Tunlasakun, Krissanapong Kirtikara, Sirichai Thepa and VeerapolMonyakul, 2005, FPGA-Based Islanding Detection for Grid Connected Inverter in Photovoltaic System, GESTS International Transactions on Computer Science and Engineering, Volume 23, Number 1, November, pp. 1-10.
8 P. Sarntichartsak, V. Monyakul, S. Thepa and A. Nathakaranakule, 2006,Simulation and experimental evaluation of the effects of oil circulation in an inverter air conditioning system using R-222 and R- 407C, Applied Thermal Engineering, 26, pp. 1481-1491.
9. Usavadee Tuntiwaranuruk, Sirichai Thepa, Suvit Tia and Sakarin Bhumiratana, 2006, Modeling of soil temperature and moisture with and without rice husks in an agriculture greenhouse, Renewable Energy, 31, pp. 1934-1949.
10. Sukruedee Nathakaranakul, Wattanapong Rakwichian, Rak Dandamrongrak and Sirichai Thepa, 2006, Equilibrium Moisture Content of Thai Red Chillies, International Journal of Renewable Energy, Vol. 1 ,No. 2, July, pp. 23-29.
11. Pongsakorn Sarntichartsak, Veerapol Monyakul, Sirichai Thepa, 2007, Modeling and experimental study on performance of inverter air conditioner with variation of capillary tube using R-22 and R-407C, , 48, pp. 344-354. Energy Conversion and Management
12. Tunlasakun K., Kirtikara K.,Thepa S.,andMonyakul, V., 2007, “Comparison Between FPGA-Based and CPLD-Based Islanding Detection for Grid Connected Inverter”, GESTS International Transactions on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 1, January, pp. 45-54
13. A.Pongtornkulpanich, S. Thepa, M. Amornkitbamrung C. Butcher, 2008, Eperience with fully operational solar-driven 10-ton LiBr/H2O single- effect absorption cooling system in Thailand, Renewable Energy, Vol. 33, pp 943-949.
14. Thanathep Pittayarachasak,Sirichai Thepa,Jirasak Kongkiattikajorn,2009,Solar energy system reduces time taken to inhibit microbial growth in soil, Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, pp. 2467-2473.
15. Thammanoon Sookchaiya, Veerapol Monyakul , Sirichai Thepa, 2010, Assessment of the environment effects on human comfort and health for the development of novel air conditioning system in tropical regions, Energy and building, Volume 42, issue 10, October, pp 1692 1702.
16. U. Boonbumroong, N. Pratinthong, S. Thepa, C. Jivacate, W. Pridasawas, 2011, Particle swarm optimization for AC-Coupling stand alone hybrid power system, Solar Energy, vol. 85, pp.560-569.
17. W. nilnont, S. Thepa, S. Janjai, N. Kasayapanand, C. Thamrongmas,B.K. Bala,2012, Finite element simulation for coffee (Coffee arabica) drying, Food and Bio-products Processing, vol. 90, Issue 2, pp. 341 – 350 (April 2012).
18. N. Rachapradit, S. Thepa and, V .Monyakulb, 2012, An influence of Air Volume Flow Rate and Temperature Set Point on Performance of inverter Spilt–Type Air–Conditioner, Technical Article Experimental Techniques, Vol.36 , pp 18–25.
19. Pongsakorn Santichartsak, Sirichai Thepa,2013,Modelling and experimental study on the performance of an inverter air condition using R – 410A with evaporatively cooled condenser, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 51, pp 597-610.
20. B.Tanwanichkul,S. Thepa,W. Rordprapat, 2013,Thermal modeling of the forced convection Sandwich Greenhouse drying system for rubber sheets, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 74 pp511-523.
21. S. Mongkon, S. Thepa, P. Namprakai, N. Pratinthong, 2013, Cooling performance and Condensation evaluation of horizontal earth tube system for the tropical greenhouse, Energy and Building, Vol.66, pp. 104-111.
22. S. Mongkon, S. Thepa, P. Namprakai, N. Pratinthong, 2014, Cooling performance assessment of horizontal earth tube system and effect on planting in tropical greenhouse, Energy conversion and Management, Vol.78, pp. 225- 236.
23. Krit TASHOO , Sirichai THEPA, Ratanachai PAIRINTRA, Pichai NAMPRAKAI, 2014, Reducing the Air Temperature Inside the Simple Structure Greenhouse Using Roof Angle Variation, Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 20 (2014) 136-151.
24. Mati Nararom, Sirichai Thepa, Jirasak Kongkiattikajorn, Roongrojana Songprakorp, 2015, Disinfection of water containing Escherichia coli by use of a compound parabolic concentrator: effect of global solar radiation and reactor surface treatment, Research on Chemical Intermediates, Volume 41, Issue 9, pp6543-6558, springer.
25. Wasun Darawun, Roongrojana Songprakorp, Veerapol Monyakul, Sirichai Thepa, 2015, Testing of Low-grade Heat Source Organic Rankine Cycle with Small Hot Vapor Reciprocating Engine, Energy Procedia 00 (2015) 000-000, 2015 International Conference on Alternative Energy in Developing Countries and Emerging Economies.
26. S. Nabnean, S. Janjai, S. Thepa, K. Sudaprasert, R. Songprakorp, B.K. Bala, 2016, Experimental performance of a new design of solar dryer for drying osmotically dehydrated cherry tomatoes, Renewable Energy, 94 ( 2016) 147-156.
27. S. NABNEAN, S. THEPA, S.JANJAI and B.K. BALA, 2016, DRYING KINETICS AND DIFFUSIVITY OF OSMOTICALLY DEHYDRATED CHERRY TOMATOES, Journal of Food Proceesing and Preservation 00(2016) 00-00.
28. K. Jitjack, S. Thepa, K. Sudaprasert, P. Namprakai,2016, Improvement of a rubber drying greenhouse with a parabolic cover and enhanced panels, Energy and Buildings, 124(2016)178-193.
29. Sorachon Yoriya, Angkana Chumphu, Pusit Pookmanee, Wreerat Laithong, Sirichai Thepa, and Roongrojana Songprakorp, 2016, “Multi-Layered Tio2 Films Towards Enhancement of Escherichia Coli Inactivation“, Materials, [JIF2015 : 2.728], Vol. 9, No. 10, Oct, p. 12.
30. Jittipun Sakulsuraekkapong, Rattanachai Pairintra, Sirichai Thepa, 2017, Potential of palm for
biodiesel production, Energy Source, Part B: Economics,Planning and
31. S. Deeto, S. Thepa, V. Monyakul, R. Songprakorp, 2018, The experimental new hybrid
solar dryer and hot water storage system of thin layer coffee bean dehumidification,
Renewable Energy, Vol. 115, pp. 954-968.
32. Yamfang, M., Thepa, S., and Kongkiattikajorn, J., 2018, “Development of a solar hot water
system and investigation of the effects of soil density to inhibit microbial performance in soil
with hot water dropping”, Renewable Energy, Vol. 117, March, pp. 28-36.
33. Kaemthapthim, N., Thepa, S., Kongkiattikajorn, J., and Songprakorp, R. “Experimental
Study of Heat Transfer in Soil to Inhibit Microbial Growth using the Underground Release of
Hot Water and a Hydraulic Head Method”, Communications in Soil Science and Plant
Analysis, in press.
34. Nopporn Tenissara, Sirichai Thepa, Veerapol Monyakul, 2017, Performance study of a
small-single piston expander using compressed air as working fluid, Procedia, Vol. 138,
35. Nopporn Tenissara, Sirichai Thepa, Veerapol Monyakul, 2018, Simulation construction
and evaluation of cheap piston expander for low-pressure generation by compressed air as
working fluid, Energy,Vol. 142, pp.655-665.
1 . Sirichai Thepa, Jirasak Kongkiattikajorn and Roongrojana Songprakorp, 2012, Chapter 18
Effect of solar concentration system on disinfect of soil – borne pathogen and tomato
seeding growth, Solar Power, Edited by Radu D. Rugescu, INTECH, Croatia.