- July 1, 2018
- School of Bioresources and Technology
1. Development of Enzyme Technology for Sustainable Bio-refinery Platform in the Future, Outstanding Researcher in Biotechnology and
Ajinomoto Lecture Award 2015 from the Thai Society for Biotechnology.
2. Development of “SuperEnzyme” for Industrial Applications Including Bioethanol, Organic Acids, Animal Feed and Biogas.
3. Discovery of Novel Cellulolytic-Xylanolytic Multienzyme Complexes from Paenibacillus curdlanolyticus strain B-6 and Its Applications.
4. Screening and Isolation of Anaerobic High Thermophilic Microorganism with Effective Lignocellulosic Biomass Degrading Ability.
- Development of effective symbiotic microorgainsms for BSES process แหล่งทุน Japan international research center for agricultural sciences
- Development of Eco-Friendly Process of High Value Added Bio-products from Agricultural Wastes Using Microorganisms and Their Enzymes
- Development of Highly Efficient Biohydrogen Production from Lignocellulosic Wastes Using Novel Extremely Thermophilic Bacterium