- July 11, 2019
- School of Information Technology
- SciMago Q.2 (2018), https://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=19500157821&tip=sid
- Patsadu, B. Watanapa, Dajpratham, P., C. Nukoolkit, Fall Motion Detection with Fall Severity Level Estimation by Mining Kinect 3D Data Stream. The International Arab Journal of Information Technology, 15(3), pp.378-388, 2018.
- SciMago Q.1 (2013), https://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=4700152646&tip=sid
- Thammaboosadee and B. Watanapa, Identification of Criminal Case Diagnostic Issues: A Modular ANN Approach, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM) 12(3), pp. 523-546, 2013.
- SciMago Q.1 (2005), https://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=56494&tip=sid
- Watanapa and A. Techanitisawad. A genetic algorithm for the multi-class contingent bidding model OR Spectrum 525(27), pp.525-549, 2005.
- SciMago Q.1 (2005), https://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=22489&tip=sid
- B. Watanapa, A. Techanitisawad Simultaneous price and due date settings for multiple customer classes European Journal of Operational Research 166(2), pp.351-368, 2005.
- Wijitcharoen, P. Padungweang, B. Watanapa and S. Sirisawatvatana, “Stock Selection Using Association Rules on Cash Flow and Accrual Financial Indicators,” 10th International Conference on Advances in Information Technology (IAIT2018), Bangkok, Thailand, December 2018.
- Weerawatnodom, N. Watanapa, and B. Watanapa, “Features of Marketer-Generated Content Tweets For Electronic Word of Mouth in Banking Context,” 9th International Conference on Advances in Information Technology 2017 (IAIT 2017), Bangkok, Thailand, November 2017.
- Wijitcharoen, B. Watanapa, P. Padungweang, and W. Anantasabkit, “ICA-DEODA: An Independent Feature Extraction Model for Stock Index Forecasting,” 20th International Computer Science and Engineering Conference 2016 “Smart Ubiquitous Computing And Knowledge.”, Chiangmai, Thailand, December 2016.
- Patsadu, B. Watanapa, Dajpratham, P., C. Nukoolkit, Fall Motion Detection with Fall Severity Level Estimation by Mining Kinect 3D Data Stream. The International Arab Journal of Information Technology, Vol.15, May 2018.
- Patsadu, B. Watanapa, and C. Nukoolkit. “A Multiple-stage Classification of Fall Motions Using Kinect Camera”, The 13th International Conference on Computing and Information Technology, Arnoma Grand Bangkok Hotel, Thailand, July 6-7th, pp. 118-128, 2017.
- Watanapa, O. Patsadu, P. Dajpratham, and C. Nukoolkit, Post-Fall Intelligence Supporting Fall Severity Diagnosis Using Kinect Sensor Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, Hindawi Limited, June 2018
- Jintamuttha, B. Watanapa, N. Charoenkitkarn, “Dynamic Traffic Light Timing Optimization Model Using Bat Algorithm,” The 2nd International Conference on Control Science and Systems Engineering (ICCSSE 2016), pp.181-185, Singapore, July 27-29, 2016.
- Petyim, B. Watanapa, N. Charoenkitkarn, J. Archanainant, “Influence of ERP Employment on Work Skills”, Recent Advances in Information and Communication Technology 2016, Vol. 463 of the Series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 129-138.
- Thammaboosadee,B. Watanapa, N. Charoenkitkarn: “A Framework of Multi-Stage Classifier for Identifying Criminal Law Sentences”. Proceedings of INNS-WC 2012, 53-59.
- Thammaboosadee and B. Watanapa “Identification of Criminal Case Diagnostic Issues : A Modular Ann Approach,” International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM) Vol. 12, No. 3 (2013) pp. 523-546
- Thammaboosadee, B. Watanapa, J.H. Chan, and U. Silparcha “A Two-Stage Classifier That Identifies Charge and Punishment under Criminal Law of Civil Law System”, IEICE TRANS. INF. & SYST., VOL. E97-D, No.4 April, 2014.
- Thammaboosadee and B. Watanapa “Criminal Law Ontology for Identifying Possible Sentences from Specific Legal Elements,” The 8th International Conference on Legal, Security and Privacy Issues in IT Law (LSPI), Nov. 11-15, Bangkok, Thailand, 2013
- Cheevasuntorn, B. Watanapa, S. Funilkul, and W. Krathu, “Factors Influencing Teenagers Behavior on Posting and Sharing Messages via Facebook,” 2nd International Conference on Information Technology (INCIT 2017), Salaya Nakhonphathom, THAILAND, November 2017.
- Ponchai and B. Watanapa “Finding Characteristics of Influencer in Social Network using Association Rule Mining,” The 10th International Conference on e-Business (iNCEB), Chatrium Hotel Riverside, Bangkok, Thailand, 23-24 Nov 2015.
- Booranrom, B. Watanapa, and P. Mongkolnam, “Smart Bedroom for Elderly using Kinect,” International Computer Science and Engineering Conference: ICSEC, pp. 375-380, July 30- August 1, 2014, Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, Thailand, 2014.
- Kaenchan, P. Mongkolnam, B. Watanapa, and S. Sathienpong, “Automatic Multiple Kinect Cameras Setting for Simple Walking Posture Analysis,” International Computer Science and Engineering Conference (ICSEC), Sept 4-6, Nakorn Pathom, Thailand, 2013.
- Ninrutsirikun, B. Watanapa, C. Arpnikanondt, and N. Phothikit. “Effect of the Multiple Intelligences in Multiclass Predictive Model of Computer Programming course Achievement”, IEEE TENCON 2016 Technologies for Smart Nation conference, 22 – 25 November 2016, Singapore.
- Machine Learning
- Data Engineering
- Financial Engineering
- Social Mining