- July 23, 2020
Department of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering
- “Comparative Analysis of Probabilistic and Deterministic Optimization Methods to Tune the Power System Stabilizers for Enhancement of System Small-Signal Stability,” Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 181, April 2020.
- “Optimized tuning of power oscillation damping controllers using probabilistic approach to enhance small-signal stability considering stochastic time delay,” Electrical Engineering, Vol. 101, No.2, September 2019.
- “ZVS-Operation of LLC Resonant Inverter with Phase Limit Control for Induction furnace,” ECTI Transactions on Computer and Information Technology, Vol. 13, No. 1, May 2019, pp. 29-36.
- “An Inverter Topology for Wireless Power Transfer System with Multiple Transmitter Coils,” Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 8, April 2019.
- “Coordination of Power-System Stabilizers and Battery Energy-Storage System Controllers to Improve Probabilistic Small-Signal Stability Considering Integration of Renewable-Energy Resources,” Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 6, March 2019.
- “Probabilistic small-signal stability analysis of power system with solar farm integration,” Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, Vol. 27, No. 2, 2019, pp.1276-1289.
- “A Novel Output Power Control of Wireless Powering Kitchen Appliance System with Free-Positioning Feature,” Energies, Vol. 11, No. 7, June 2018, pp. 1-18.
Areas of Research
- Smart grid technologies
- Large-scale renewable power integration to the grid
- Smart power electronics for energy efficiency and renewable energy applications and systems