- June 30, 2018
- The Joint Graduate School of Energy and Environment
Sustainability assessment of energy systems (environmental, economic and social assessment); carbon footprint, water footprint, energy policy analysis
1. Sustainability assessment of any type of energy system – conventional, alternative or renewable; power, heat or transportation fuels, etc.
2. Assessment of bio – based products such as bioplastics, advanced biofuels, etc.
3. Assessment of biorefinery systems for food, fuel and fibre
4. Analysis of energy policy